Following my last arrangement for Chanel, the composition of today has been created for another famous lady: the Princess Diana.
Yes it’s also a topic from my flower school’s homeworks. It’s about a sympathy arrangement to be placed in front of the statue of Pont de l’Alma, in Paris, where Lady Diana had her car accident and passed away.
I choosed Automn flowers and fruits to make a seasonal composition with chearful colors, instead of a conventional sad arrangement for this kind of occasions.
Flowers used in this arrangements are:
– Chrysanthemum: Chrysanthemum/Chrysanthème/菊花
– Gerbera: Gerbera/Gerbera/非洲菊
– Hydrangea: Hortensia/Hydrangea/八仙花,绣球
– Hypericum: Hypericum/Millepertuis/金丝桃,黄海棠
– Amaranthus: Amaranthe/Joseph’s-coat/尾穗苋
– Rubus: Blackberry/Mûre/复盆子
– Kniphofia: Torch Lily/Faux aloès/火炬百合
– Nigella: Love in a Mist/Nigelles de Damas/黑种草